Greater NYC Area
BCG Digital Ventures is an ever-growing global team of entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. We invent, build and invest in startups with the world’s most influential companies. The business ventures we create build strategic advantages for some of the most important global companies and help them own the next horizon of innovation.
ABOUT THE VENTURE:
Pets are family. Each pet is unique, with their own characters, quirks and needs. We should be focused on helping them thrive and live their best lives!
Together with an industry leader in animal health we are building the future of pet health care.
We are uniquely positioned to disrupt the rapidly growing multi-billion dollar pet insurance and pet wellness industry by building the most robust support system for pets and their owners in times of good health, illness and emergency.
Through the application of cutting edge technology, product advantages and deep market relationships, we provide a truly tailored care experience delivered by our best in class distribution capabilities.
We are looking for and exceptional Head of Sales who is passionate about animals and believes pets are an important member of a family. This role will lead sales in close collaboration with the leadership team.
· Drive and implement our multichannel sales strategy focused on engaging and activating vets and shelters
· Formulate sales performance KPI’s in close collaboration with the CEO and execute against set KPI’s
· Design end to end
sales approach accounting for sales capabilities of the corporate partner and alongside other digital approaches
· Liaise with Customer Service and Product teams to ensure seamless user onboarding experience
· Work with Product and Design to provide an expert perspective on Go-to-Market and create winning sales collateral
· Design and build the infrastructure to track and analyze performance KPIs and convert the insights into action
· Be a thought leader in B2B growth and develop world-class methodology and processes
· Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
· Complete the requirements to be a licensed insurance agent
· Hire and train a team of licensed salespeople to augment the capabilities of the corporate partner to deliver a new product to the pet insurance landscape
· Several years of experience managing and optimizing growth strategies in a hands-on sales and/or marketing role
· A record of success in scaling digital business through cross channel customer acquisition and retention initiatives
· Ability to build and maintain lasting business relationships
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· A passion for building, bringing to market and scaling disruptive Petcare products and services
· Passion for data and analytics
Read Full Job Description