Health Insurance Broker at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
- Collect pricing for small group insurance across multiple states and carriers, and compare rates and plans to our master policies
- Analyze the small group market state by state, relative to our master policies, making recommendations on where to focus expanding our optionality
- Work directly with Account Managers and Account Executives, joining calls with prospects and customers, and providing sample quotes and pricing to compare to master policies
- Work closely with the Risk and Insurance team to incorporate small group quoting into our entry underwriting practices, collaborating on new tools and processes, and iterating as we grow
- Licensed to sell small group health insurance in the state of New York, and other states
- 5+ years of experience in the insurance space, preferably selling small group insurance
- Strong modeling and analysis skills - financial background a plus
- Experience in tech/SaaS a plus
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment