Health Systems Account Director at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Please be advised that the safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such we will not require our teams to return to the offices until Labor Day 2021. Click here to read more about the decision.
Your Impact on our mission:
Health Systems Account Directors serve as key trusted advisors to Zocdoc’s largest clients. Working closely with various internal teams (Product, Engineering, Operations), they ensure that our Health Systems clients are set up for success on our platform. Managing a book of business between $5-8M in revenue, they are also responsible for growing our Health Systems partnerships through provider expansion and booking performance.
You’ll enjoy this role if you...
- Enjoy owning your own book of business
- Excel at leading strategic conversations with both internal and external executives
- Leverage data to create actionable insights that will directly inform client strategy
- Have an interest in the Healthcare or Consumer Technology
- Are motivated by clear metrics and targets
Your day to day is...
- Building strategic relationships with existing clients across all functional areas (i.e. Operations, Marketing, Strategy, etc.) at the executive level and establish his or her self as a trusted adviser
- Taking a proactive approach in identifying opportunities utilizing data and tools to improve booking performance
- Developing, managing and executing against operational and commercial account strategies while holding clients accountable for their responsibilities in the partnership
- Preparing for and leading regular business review discussions with client project lead and decision maker/executive teams with key takeaways and next steps
- Identifying and executing on business development opportunities including additional services like Sponsored Results and provider expansion
- Forecasting organic and inorganic growth projections across accounts
- Providing guidance, clear expectations and targets for the Client Success team supporting your accounts
- Collaborating with an interdepartmental team of engineers, project managers, operations workers, and sales executives to ensure our clients are set up for success
You’d be successful in this role if you have….
- 7-10 years of account management, business development, or other client services experience
- A proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level client relationships
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Tableau
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.