We believe shared knowledge has the power to create a better world. We’re on a mission to enable others to share what they know and monetize their knowledge. Through thoughtful tools and resources, we help transform expertise and know-how into thriving online businesses.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team to successfully convert prospective customers into successful Teachable creators. The Account Executive will join our Inbound Sales team and manage a dynamic assignment of leads, applying and contributing to our proven sales playbook, consulting with leads on product application, giving product demos, and ultimately converting leads into customers.
- Own a dynamic assignment of leads, organizing and tracking them in a sales CRM, and guiding them along the sales process from initial qualification through demos, and any contract or subscription agreements
- Successfully and consistently meet monthly sales targets
- Experiment with new tactics and strategies to improve the team’s process and outcomes, and iterate and adapt as we grow
- Act as a creator advocate and expert, offering deep and first hand understanding of their experience and product needs
- Accurately maintain and organize your pipeline for weekly reviews with Management
- Time Management is key - Must have the ability to facilitate 7-8 meetings a day and document work/notes properly in Salesforce
- 2+ years in a sales role for a SaaS business, dealing with SMB customers
- Excellent communication skills, strong technical aptitude, and commercially minded
- Exceptional customer focus
- Collaborative, solutions oriented, and comfortable with operating in an ambiguous environment and high growth business
- Experience with Salesforce and Mixmax is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
We plan to be optionally remote until at least January 2021
Comprehensive health benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premiums
Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.