Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
The Inbound Sales Development Representative role will provide you with the experiences and skills to operate within the sales and marketing function. As an Inbound SDR, you’ll play a multi-faceted role that is integral to the success of OwnBackup’s go-to-market strategy. As you learn and grow in the Inbound SDR role, we’ll help you map out a path on which you’ll be able to grow your career for years to come at OwnBackup. You’ll not only be responsible for building pipeline, and honing your skills to communicate effectively; you’ll also be supported to achieve your personal and professional development goals. Many of our SDR’s have moved up to management roles, become Account Executives or moved into other business functions due to the wealth of experiences.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Handle leads generated by marketing - via inbound chat, email, phone and social media
- Enrich, research and populate lead data to identify prospects’ needs, OwnBackup’s potential impact to their business and the scale of the opportunity
- Qualify Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) with the objective of booking meetings for Account Executives and Alliances Managers globally
- Team with other Inbound SDRs to achieve response times for hot and warm leads
- Manage leads, tasks and relationships in an organized and professional manner
- Exhibit maturity when working with consultancies & our partners and making introductions
- Personalize communications to high-value leads
- Maintain active engagement with prospects through persistent outreach
- Provide feedback on how to better improve your funnel and performance
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have high level organizational skills
- Strong ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Team player
- 1-2 years of phone sales/call center experience
- Passion to excel in sales and make Money
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize collaboration and interaction with employees. OwnBackup is a global team though, and we’re going for top-talent, so for the right candidate there could be an opportunity to work remotely.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.