Inbound Sales Development Representative at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
The Inbound Sales Development Representative role will provide you with the experiences and skills to operate within the sales and marketing function. As an Inbound SDR, you’ll play a multi-faceted role that is integral to the success of OwnBackup’s go-to-market strategy. As you learn and grow in the Inbound SDR role, we’ll help you map out a path on which you’ll be able to grow your career for years to come at OwnBackup. You’ll not only be responsible for building pipeline, and honing your skills to communicate effectively; you’ll also be supported to achieve your personal and professional development goals. Many of our SDR’s have moved up to management roles, become Account Executives or moved into other business functions due to the wealth of experiences.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Handle leads generated by marketing - via inbound chat, email, phone and social media
- Enrich, research and populate lead data to identify prospects’ needs, OwnBackup’s potential impact to their business and the scale of the opportunity
- Qualify Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) with the objective of booking meetings for Account Executives and Alliances Managers globally
- Team with other Inbound SDRs to achieve response times for hot and warm leads
- Manage leads, tasks and relationships in an organized and professional manner
- Exhibit maturity when working with consultancies & our partners and making introductions
- Personalize communications to high-value leads
- Maintain active engagement with prospects through persistent outreach
- Provide feedback on how to better improve your funnel and performance
- Self-motivated and driven individual
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have high level organizational skills
- Strong ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Team player
- 1-2 years of phone sales/call center experience
- Passion to excel in sales and make $
This is a full-time remote position supporting our Australian and New Zealand Markets.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 3000 customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.