Innovation Strategist at Celonis
As part of the Solution Engineering Organization , you will be responsible for orchestrating and delivering the most exclusive 1:1 engagements that we offer to our most exclusive customers, engaging with top level executives from some of the largest organizations in the world, giving you access to immense exposure. The engagements will take place within the newly created Celonis Dataspace Platform, which is an executive center for our exclusive customers to live the EMS experience, engage with us meaningfully and draw our future together.
Every time a customer is welcomed into these environments, we are delivering a unique and memorable experience where we can shape the future together.
As our Innovation Strategist , you will be responsible for the content and end to end experience that is delivered into our exclusive data space engagements. You will be responsible for translating our customers' business challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects.
You will partner with our Account Executives and Solution Engineering COE team to build and execute on custom demos, proof of concepts and presentations making sure they are tailored and personalized to the customer visiting in terms of industry flavor, customer specific vision as well as coordination and preparation for all the executive briefings.
As our Innovation Strategist ,you will be responsible for pitching into new prospects as well as upselling to existing customers. Measures of success includes new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
The work you'll do: Coordinate the overall "workshop" agenda with the Account Executive and with all the executive chief of staff that will be participating.
- Do in-depth research on the audience profile, their history with Celonis and the industry they belong to
- Serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing and services team to create customized presentations, demos and proof of concepts
- Drive proof of concept projects to success by creating a convincing story that shows our solution as a must have that delivers quantifiable and tangible business value to our customers
- Deliver high quality pitches consistently that are attuned to C-suite audience profiles
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
- Build strong champions at our prospects by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- After building the technical solution, elevate the story so that your sales team and you can pitch relevant content effectively to SVPs, COOs and CFOs
- Take and collect the insights of each workshop for continuous improvement
- Support post-engagement followup strategy and content
The qualifications you need:
- Proven success as a Sales Engineer, Solution Sales or Consulting
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Have the ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Have solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Are willing to travel
- Obtained a BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably with a quantitative base
- Project and stakeholder management
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .