Inside Sales Associate
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You'll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
The Inside Sales Associate will prospect new clients via cold calls, emails and LinkedIn to generate leads and meetings in our strategic accounts.
As a member of the Sales team, the Inside Sales Associate will:
- Develop sales leads by researching and identifying potential contacts and reaching out to prospect via outbound calls, emails and LinkedIn.
- Qualify new leads, follow up on warm leads and nurture existing relationships.
- Make an average of 40 outbound calls to prospects daily.
- Schedule meetings with qualified leads for our Sales Team.
- Document prospects’ pain points and needs and pass that information along to Sales leaders.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets.
- Stays up to date on new product offerings and our competitive landscape.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Cold calling experience.
- Experience building new relationships and nurturing existing relationships.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience at a SaaS or B2B startup.
- Technical knowledge or an interest in authentication or cyber security.
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
No employment sponsorship will be provided.