The Manager of L&D, Inside Sales works with the Inside Sales L&D Team, key business partners, and the Inside Sales Team to analyze training needs, create impactful content and methodologies, and to deliver training that develops teams and managers to reach their full potential. They will deliver training content and coaching to maximize engagement, performance, and retention.
- Partner with Managers and key business partners to analyze the health of the business and determine where training efforts should be directed, what is the focus and which individuals need focus
- Lead and Support onboarding of new Inside Sales Managers, Team Leads, and individual contributors
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to determine training needs to identify, build and implement training solutions
- Establish clear goals and objectives for trainings and communicate these objectives to Managers and Leadership in advance.
- Execute knowledge-checks, coaching rubrics and role-plays to certify learning
- Deliver training in person, and virtually on a consistent basis
- Provide side-by-side feedback, coaching, partnership and mentorship for Managers and the Sales Team
- Communicate organizational updates and information to the team with an understanding of what is relevant and important to their business
- Design and administer post-training surveys to evaluate effectiveness and deliver reports to management following trainings
- Assist in creating, testing, and development of policy and procedure related to the Inside Sales Team
- Be a sales and leadership subject matter expert who can partner in planning and building out training content
- Refine and develop resources that the Inside Sales team use to streamline in their role
- 2+ years of sales training or sales management experience required
- Experience with all aspects of hiring, training, including needs assessment, building lessons and job aides, and facilitation
- Experience creating training materials - decks, one-pagers, etc.
- Ability to evaluate learner, manager, and instructor feedback and key performance indicators in order to identify potential areas of improvement
- Strong ability to adapt your training style to learners’ needs
- A successful track record of developing internal relationships with learners, managers, partners, and SMEs
- Comfortable delivering candid feedback in a professional manner
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects, in different regions and on different timelines
- Have the ability to see the big picture and to work with sales staff in a productive and constructive way
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Ability to travel for in-person onboarding
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to speak comfortably and confidently to an audience
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.