Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
Our HomeAdvisor powered by Angi team loves competition and we are looking for individuals that will thrive in our fast paced, high energy environment and want to help push others to be better. We offer tons of incentives like team outings, happy hours, and lively games & competitions. We take pride that all levels of leadership are accessible and invested in our employee's success and development. Employee engagement is at the heart of the organization and is incredibly important to us.
Where are we located? Where the talent is!
Angi is headquartered in Denver and has offices located in Indianapolis, Kansas City, New York City and Chicago. We are committed to finding the very best to join our growing workforce; In addition to the locations above, we have remote opportunities available. To be eligible for these opportunities, you must reside in one of the states listed below. When submitting your application, please apply to the job post listed for your state.
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington D.C., Wisconsin
What you’ll do as an Inside Sales Representative at HomeAdvisor, powered by Angi:
- Interactive training program that graduates you and hands you off to your new team
- Cold call on new business - this role is 100% phone-based, you will be expected to make about 200 dials a day to engage with service providers and sign them up for our platform
- Leads are provided in our proprietary CRM system- prospecting is done for you!
- Sell HomeAdvisor product as a marketing solution to Home Improvement Pros to help grow their clientele
- Become an expert in overcoming objections to business owners over the phone
- Meet and exceed required daily/weekly sales targets- the goal is to sign up at least 3 contractors each week!
- Collaborate with leadership and other team members to continue to master your sales pitch
- This role is 40 hours a week, Monday- Friday. We expect our sales reps to be independently motivated and be able to manage their time well in a work from home environment.
Career Growth– What to Expect:
- Experience personalized one on one coaching to become a sales expert
- Opportunity to join weekly management training workshops led by members of our sales leadership team
- Ability to apply for our management training program after 6 months of employment to get on track for a promotion
- Leadership that is invested in your success and development
- Additional leadership training offered throughout the time of employment
Must-haves for the Inside Sales Representative Role:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2+ years of sales or customer facing experience required
- Experience selling over the phone and cold calling is a plus
- You're not afraid to fail and you can recover quickly from difficult objections- rejection doesn’t get to you
- Ability to think on your feet and pivot quickly when selling to businesses over the phone
- You’re an excellent listener and you can communicate extremely clearly & concisely both verbally and in written forms
- Strong ability to adapt and possess a coachable mindset- you'll receive frequent coaching
- Openness to growth and desire for leadership opportunities a plus
- Desire to work hard and exceed goals- you’re not satisfied unless you’re the best
- Work self-directed remotely, while utilizing multiple technology platforms and communicating cross-functionally throughout the day
- Must utilize all company provided equipment, including the webcam, for all team communications
- Individual Hardline High-speed internet connection
- Hear and talk on a phone head set for up to 8 hours per day
Benefits & Compensation:
- Base salary of $30,000.00
- An uncapped commission plan- in the first year our consultants average $55,000-$65,000 with some earning as much as $100,000+
- Ongoing bonus opportunities and incentives- earn an additional bonus of $5,000+ in your first 3 months!
- Employer paid medical coverage with a company contribution to an HSA fund
- Dental & vision coverage, pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- Generous PTO including sick, personal, vacation, and volunteer time
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Work/life balance
Angi Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.