Inside Sales Representative
Beeswax, named one of Business Insider’s “hottest pre-IPO ad tech startups of 2016,” is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to help us find the most innovative marketers and media buyers in the industry. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every buyer should have the power and flexibility of bespoke technology without the cost, so come join the team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Initiating contact and setting meetings with qualified prospects
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams’ conference activities
- Researching and analyzing the market to help identify qualified buyers
- Qualifying inbound leads
You will work closely with the Head of Enterprise and Head of Marketing to apply our outreach framework and engage the most innovative digital marketers in the industry, while also exercising your own creativity to tell the Beeswax story in the most effective way possible.
This role is perfect for someone looking to break into Enterprise Sales, Advertising, AdTech, or MarTech, and a successful Inside Sales Representatives should expect significant growth opportunities within the company.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated with an extremely strong work ethic
- A strong learning curve with an ability to learn and adapt
- Strong organizational skills and ability to use/learn a CRM system
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to wear many hats and handle ambiguity
- Collaborative working style and ability to operate cross-functionally
- Undergraduate degree from a top university
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred