Inside Sales Representative at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
Rightpoint is hiring an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to focus on the commerce marketplace. As an ISR you will report to the Rightpoint Head of Sales but work day-to-day with the Rightpoint commerce team’s (formerly Something Digital) business development and marketing group.
This is an entry-level opportunity for someone interested in a career in sales and business development in ecommerce, software platforms, professional services, or all three.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Conduct multi-channel outreach to generate sales leads in digital commerce
- leverage tools including email, phone and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to conduct your daily activities
- focus on companies in need of digital services including ecommerce site design, digital strategy, user experience, and conversion rate optimization
- Rigorously record all activity in a CRM platform.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute lead-gen campaigns.
- Coordinate with the sales team to prep and hand-off leads for further pursuit.
- In a post-COVID world, you should expect some travel, particularly for conferences
- Interest in a sales career in commerce and commerce technologies
- enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
- want to work on a diversity of projects and platforms
- are looking for a company that places value on training and skills development
- A self-starter who thrives on independence but also knows when to ask for help
- Ability to overcome rejection and continue to strive for excellence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Some cool extras we’d like to see
- Prior sales, consulting or prospecting experience
- Familiarity with ecommerce platforms like Magento, Shopify and Sales Force Commerce Cloud
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.