We’re looking for an Install Base Account Executive, LATAM, Bilingual Spanish to join Procore’s Sales team. In this role, you’ll apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques to maximize renewals. You’ll collaborate across Customer Success, Sales, and Product to maintain and expand our customer base.
This position reports to our Manager, International Install Base and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US offices or remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage existing clients to effectively renew and expand account usage
- Develop renewal plans with Customer Success to maximize expansion and help introduce new usage, tools, and products to current clients
- Research accounts, identify key champions, generate interest, and obtain business requirements and conduct product demonstrations
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate leads, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Coordinate internal resources to solve client issues and execution of service agreements
What we’re looking for:
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated successful software sales; preferably B2B
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales or outside sales based selling model
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment as well as being able to develop trusted relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, online collaboration tools as well as CRM and Opportunity Management systems (preferably Salesforce.com).
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.