Insurance Advisor at Policygenius
Sales at Policygenius...
Do you take pride in delivering an awesome experience for customers? Are you a team-player and a great communicator? Do you want to join a rapidly growing team and help build the foundation of the greatest service organization in insurance? Then come join the Sales team at Policygenius!
This role is on the frontline of the Policygenius customer experience: working with our life insurance shoppers to ensure they get the coverage they need - and that they feel good about the process!You will...
- Become a product expert on our life insurance partners
- Onboard inbound life insurance customers into the application & underwriting process and address their questions while providing an outstanding customer experience
- Communicate professionally with customers through various channels, including phone, email, chat and text
- Practice consultative sales techniques to ensure that we are pairing customers up with the most appropriate products for their unique needs
- Collaborate with other operations teams (customer service, customer success, case management and quality assurance) to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Provide actionable feedback from customers to the business and tech teams to drive improvements to our process & technology
- Contribute toward team goals and support onboarding of new team members as needed
- Knowledge of and at least 1+ year of work experience in term life insurance sales or service
- A life, accident & health insurance agent or broker license
- Strong communication skills and an enthusiasm for speaking with customers over the phone
- A sales mindset: you’re motivated by the opportunity to connect prospective customers to a product that meets their needs
- Honesty & integrity - you do not cut corners ethically and can be trusted to do the right thing for clients and for the team
- A go-getter attitude, passion for helping customers, and effective problem-solving skills
- A desire to be a part of a team where you can take ownership of your work AND your team's success
- A desire to grow professionally and contribute to the success and culture of the company
- A deep appreciation for the power of a well-placed gif
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Polcygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!