Customer Success at Policygenius...
Are you looking for the chance to supercharge your career and make a huge impact on a rapidly scaling startup? We’re looking for a Junior Customer Success Associate to be on the front lines of our growing Property & Casualty product vertical! This is a unique cross-functional role that works hand in hand with our Sales and Underwriting teams, ensuring every client has a seamless onboarding and post-sales experience. This is an exciting development opportunity for those interested in providing a top-tier client experience while gaining insurance industry insight and experience on a fast-paced team.
In this role, you will…
- Gain exposure to Property & Casualty insurance with an opportunity to obtain a P&C license
- Assist with continuing to build out and contribute to best practices for our Customer Success Team
- Serve as a first point of client contact and foster strong client relationships over chat, email and phone
- Collect and verify risk assessment data from customers in support of our Quoting and Underwriting and Existing Business teams
- Assist our Sales team with documentation requests by coordinating with clients, carriers, and mortgage brokers
- Help us continue to build culture and camaraderie on a fast-paced and motivated team!
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have 1+ year of relevant client-facing work experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- You are interested in learning about the Property & Casualty insurance industry.
- You have a customer-first mindset, superb attention to detail, a positive attitude, and effective problem-solving skills.
- You take pride in your communication and demonstrate a personal and professional approach to verbal and written communications with internal and external customers alike.
- You are able to quickly adapt to new processes, technology, and navigate multiple systems.
- You exhibit honesty and integrity - you do not cut corners ethically and can be trusted to do the right thing for clients and for the team.
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!