Junior Account Executive at MealPal
We’re looking for a high-energy hustler who wants to empower restaurants to build stronger businesses. You'll be working on a new product called MealFix, which offers a safe, digital ordering platform for restaurants in a post-COVID world.
As a Junior Account Executive, you will be responsible for partnering with local restaurants and onboarding them to the MealFix digital menu product. This is a sales role, and you will be responsible for hitting key metrics in driving the success of our restaurant partners. You will be joining an experienced team to lay the foundation for the next generation of the hospitality industry by empowering restaurants with MealFix's platform through innovative and strategic partnerships in our New York City market.
- Strategically present and demonstrate the value of MealFix to prospective restaurant partners
- Hustle over the phone, email, and in-person to meet with restaurants and pitch them our product (ability to provide own transportation is required)
- Oversee the inside and outside sales cycle from prospect to close, and work with other internal teams to ensure successful onboarding
- Own and manage an active pipeline of restaurants to build long-term relationships
- Work with a motivating team to achieve and exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of sales experience driving and exceeding targets, ideally working with restaurants or other local businesses
- The ability to drive deals independently with creative sales tactics while managing competing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to quickly build strong interpersonal relationships
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Copper) and Google Suite
- Competitive base and commission package including equity
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Generous paid vacation policy
- 401(k) with company match