Junior Account Manager
Airtame is looking for a Junior Account Manager to help us build up our sales organization in the US. We have an incredible amount of leads coming directly to us with a need for our product. It will be your job to convert inbound sales opportunities, to build relationships with current customers and to collaborate with our sales and support teams in New York and Copenhagen.
Airtame is the preferred wireless screen sharing and digital signage solution for businesses and schools. Headquartered in Copenhagen, with an office in New York, we pride ourselves on strong company culture and collaborative working spirit.
- Turning incoming hot leads into customers through live-chat, calls, and web demo calls.
- Reaching out to customers to understand their use cases and to provide tailored onboarding.
- Finding opportunities for expansion within current accounts.
- Working in close collaboration with our Customer Success team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with your colleagues to optimize sales operations.
- Hungry to gain B2B sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized, structured and understand that sales is a numbers game.
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement.
- You take an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and creating success stories.
- Passionate about teamwork with a drive for getting things done.
- You are tech-savvy, and you are excited by technology and its influence on your daily life.
- Experience with business technology and network environments.
- Strongly driven by sales metrics.
- Ready to take on the challenge of driving millions of $ in revenue.
- You will join an ambitious company that values transparent work-life balance.
- You will be in a professional setting where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment.
- 3 weeks vacation in the first year and 4 weeks thereafter
- Daily lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee.
- Health insurance.
- Close collaboration with our European team, including visits to our office in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Airtame team.