Junior Customer Success Manager at Reorg
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:28 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, April 16, 2020
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for assisting the Customer Success team with various tasks that support our efforts to promote process, service our clients and increase revenue. In addition, the Customer Success Manager will also be responsible for managing a set of tier three clients. This role provides the right individual with a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of the organization, and sets the stage for career advancement within sales and customer success.
- Manage a book of tier three clients understanding their business drivers and goals. This will include but won’t be limited to providing training on and off site, onboarding new users, managing technical requests, relaying feedback to internal teams, identifying common client challenges and suggesting solutions and maintaining consistent engagement with user base
- Support the Legal & Advisory team by answering inbound queries including but not limited to technical support, search queries, feature questions and email customization assistance
- Work with the sales team to develop account plans providing input on communication strategy and usage statistics
- Identify cross sell opportunities across Reorg product suite
- Audit various internal systems to ensure accuracy and build Reorg datasets
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or related field
- 1+ years of internship or working experience in finance or sales related field
- Technologically savvy, Salesforce.com experience is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills A self starter who is diligent, organized, and detail-oriented
- Experience with financial professionals or subscription-based services a plus
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description