Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Junior Sales Ops Analyst on the Sales Operations Team, you will be working cross functionally with Marketing, Finance, and Sales. You will support the development of proposals and assist with contract creation and invoicing
- Assist the development of Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), and RFQ responses. The primary focus will be to coordinate, develop, and deliver cohesive and compelling proposals. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Work as the administrator of RFP process and identify new ways to drive efficiency in the RFP/RFI/RFQ process.
- Collaborate with Marketing to organize RFP content library
- Partner with the revenue management team to enter contracts accurately in Salesforce.com and enforce the monthly close process
- Provide analytical support on Deal Desk weekly metrics package
- Administrative support for Salesforce.com, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other Sales tools
- Level 1 Support for all Sales needs related to Dashboard maintenance, reporting, tooling, and general FAQs
Who you are:
- Proven Ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in developing, building and delivering quantitative metrics in a business context preferred.
- Maintain governance of all Sales Policies across a global sales team; run routine audits to verify compliance at all levels
What we’re looking for:
- 0-2 years of proposal drafting experience, preferably at a software company.
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Strong organizational skills and business judgment with the ability to handle projects independently end-to-end
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand sales policies and processes at a company and individual sales rep level
- BA/BS degree in a technical or business-oriented field
- Photoshop knowledge and graphic design skills
Core Role Criteria:
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.