About the role…
Hey job-seeker! Our Junior Sales Operations Associate role provides support to the Life Sales team to create a smooth and cohesive Policygenius customer experience. This role includes managing all inbound overflow for prospective and current life insurance customers and overseeing shared queues to ensure our clients receive timely responses. Our sales team thrives on collaboration and thoughtful communication with customers as we drive a positive, tech-enhanced experience in an industry typically known for being old-school and paper-based.
In this role, you will…
- Own and manage shared queues to support our sales and operations teams
- Provide overflow support for inbound clients through chat and phone transfers
- Coordinate with clients and vendors to schedule and track insurance exams
- Collaborate on cross-functional projects with other operations teams (sales, client experience, customer success, and quality assurance) to ensure a seamless and transparent customer experience and improve our processes
- Master all sales team workflows and software systems necessary to carry out your responsibilities
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 1+ year of relevant work experience (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- You’re interested in learning the life insurance industry and nuances of life underwriting
- You can organize and prioritize your workload to ensure each case is processed, issued, and placed in a timely manner
- You’re able to communicate consistently, precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external customers alike
- You possess superb attention to detail, a positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills and passion for helping clients
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!