Aircall is on a mission to redefine the business phone.
We are an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone, and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool.
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, teamwork, transparency and community — these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems, and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
About the role:
Aircall is looking for an outstanding Channel Business Developer to help build and develop our Channel Partner program across the SaaS ecosystem. You will be responsible for making our partners successful all along the full partner lifecycle from sourcing, acquisition, activation, to retention, and partner lead generation to generate new opportunities, and ultimately revenue. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic go-getter with previous entry-level SaaS channel experience eager for a new challenge and professional development. We will provide and teach you the tools and methods to get started, but you'll have to show relentless execution, autonomy, creativity, and initiative to succeed. As one of the first members of the US Strategic Partnerships team, your contribution will be critical to executing on our strategic roadmap.
What you'll do:
- Participate in the strategy and execution of channel partnerships in our Strategic Partnerships ecosystem (system integrators, resellers, consultancies, and agencies in the ecosystems of Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk and more!)
- Acquire new partners by qualifying inbound requests as well as maintaining high levels of prospecting activity: quickly establishing credibility and trusted relationships with prospective partners; pitching the Aircall platform and program; and closing partner agreements
- Make partners successful throughout the entire partner lifecycle (partner acquisition, onboarding, activation, and lead generation) to drive new sales opportunities, and ultimately company revenue
- Meet and exceed pipeline as well as revenue quota from your portfolio of channel partners
- Become an expert at presenting the Aircall platform, software integrations, and Partner program to help our partners achieve their business goals, while continuously working on improving the Program
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to identify high value opportunities and create partner enablement content and infrastructure
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study highly preferred
- 9-12 months or more experience in channel sales at a fast-growing SaaS company
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to acquire partners and generate partner referral opportunities
- Strong organizational skills and fluency with software tools to organize our partner acquisition and lead generation efforts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel as needed (up to 20%)
We believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable. That’s why we advocate to empower the voice of both our employees and our customers. Being fully engaged at work means that we’re happier, more confident, and more excited to achieve great things together.
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across two continents. We give you the freedom and tools to do your best work, and foster an environment you can do it in. We also have some sweet perks like:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
- Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
- 401k plan (with company matching!)
- Competitive salary with fitness/wellness reimbursement and commuter compensation
- An office in the center of NYC with great food (breakfast every Monday & Friday!), drinks, and team parties
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.