K-12 Account Executive at Neverware
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:09 p.m. (EST) on Monday, June 8, 2020
Who We Are
Neverware is the developer of CloudReady, the highly secure, fast, and modern operating system that runs on almost any hardware. Launched in February 2015, CloudReady garnered immediate attention by giving budget-strapped schools a way to turn old, slow computers into fast, reliable devices that deliver the same experience as a Chromebook. Several years and one million installs later, CloudReady is the OS of choice for innovative organizations and IT teams eager to embrace the future of computing and eliminate the hassle and expense of legacy operating systems. Thousands of schools, businesses, and consumers in 127 countries around the world use CloudReady daily via our Education, Enterprise, and Home Editions.
With offices in New York and London, Neverware has been featured on Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in New York City in 2019 and 2018, was named #8 on Built in NYC's Best Small Places to Work in NYC, and was the winner of the 2018 TIMMY Award for Best Startup in New York. Neverware’s investors include Google LLC, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst, and Rethink Education. Our partners include Google, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Samsung, and more.
Neverware is looking for a K-12 Account Executive to join our fast-growing team. You should be a curious, coachable, intelligent, hard-working self-starter that’s confident about breaking sales records and has had prior success in sales.
How We Sell
We believe in unconventional, holistic solutions, and partnering with our customers. We believe asking questions adds more value than prescribing products. We believe in holding ourselves and our customers to higher standards.
What You Will Do
As part of the Neverware sales team, you’ll have the opportunity to change the face of education with CloudReady. As a K-12 Account Executive at Neverware, you will have ownership of the entire customer life-cycle (from lead to customer to renewal), influence the company’s priorities, and pursue new go-to-market initiatives. In our hyper-growth environment, you will get to collaborate with a talented team of professionals, make a critical impact on the top and bottom lines of the business, and shape the company’s future, as well as your own earnings, development and growth. This is a high-activity inside sales role with an emphasis on phone calls and is a great opportunity to build long-term relationships with K-12 CIOs, CTOs & IT Directors.
- Exceeding monthly sales targets
- Managing & accurately forecasting pipeline
- Establishing yourself as an authority on K-12 IT & operating systems
- Collaborating with Marketing on campaigns and leading new go-to-market strategies
- Outreach & networking with CIOs, CTOs & IT Directors of school districts
- Documenting customer interactions (we use Salesforce)Engaging, training & supporting channel partners (including the Google EDU team)
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous sales experience
- Experience managing a high-volume pipeline
- A goal-driven personality with excellent written & oral communication
- An unrelenting work ethic (we believe success in sales is mostly about hard work)
- Excellent teaming abilities (you’ll be collaborating with company executives, sales operations, marketing, support, product and external partners on a regular basis)
- History of regularly beating quota and being a top performer on a sales team
- Phone sales
- Selling cutting-edge technology products to CIOs, CTOs & other IT leaders
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Join a blossoming company focused on hyper-expansion of sales
- Learn & grow with a 30-person startup
- Earn uncapped commissions and equity
- Enjoy great benefits (healthcare, dental, vision, 401k plan, unlimited PTO, gym membership, unlimited snacks and more)
- Influence all aspects of the business (leadership, sales, support, marketing, operations, finance, product and development)
Neverware is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Read Full Job Description