In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Grow revenue within existing accounts by identifying new sales opportunities and successfully seeing them through contracting
- Gain command of the Bluecore message, leverage data in the Bluecore platform and identify strategic growth opportunities to help clients understand and grow their business
- Exceptional Salesforce hygiene to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore platform that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Negotiate renewals and expansions that profit Bluecore while driving client performance.
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to help maximize client use, value, and satisfaction of the Bluecore platform
- High degree of planning, organizing and coordinating skills to drive client success cross multi internal and external stakeholders
- 5 plus years demonstrated track record of growing existing business or bringing in new business in high tech/SaaS space is a must
- History of managing global accounts with $4B+ in annual revenue and driving over $1M of ACV (Annual Contract Value).
- Extremely well-versed in retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape and/or experience with an email service provider or marketing cloud is a plus
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and expert pipeline management
- Well versed in value based solution selling. Experience with Force Management’s Command of Message and MEDDIC qualification process is a plus
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks
- Great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with decision makers
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email, video conferencing and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners
- Inspired by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- Expert with Salesforce, Gmail, Google Sheets/Excel, MS PowerPoint/Slides
- Maniacal focus on excellence in Pipeline Generation & Opportunity Progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- Willingness to be coached and the discipline to work a proven sales process from beginning to end.
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through its patented shopper and product matching and the release of Bluecore Communicate™, Bluecore Site™, and Bluecore Advertise™ brands are now able to personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their email, ecommerce and paid media shopping experiences. Bluecore replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow, allowing brands to manage these communications through a single interface. It’s now credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention, lifetime value and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crains, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as listed on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.