We are looking for an established high performing Salesperson with a passion for client partnership and strategic selling. As a Key Account Director, you will be a critical team member responsible for generating sales opportunities and product adoption within our current client base. You will also establish yourself as an expert by providing strategic guidance and industry best practices.
- Grow revenue within existing accounts by identifying new sales opportunities and successfully seeing them through contracting
- Gain command of the Bluecore message, leverage data in the Bluecore platform and identify strategic growth opportunities to help clients understand and grow their business
- Exceptional Salesforce hygiene to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore platform that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Negotiate renewals and expansions that profit Bluecore while driving client performance.
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to help maximize client use, value, and satisfaction of the Bluecore platform
- High degree of planning, organizing and coordinating skills to drive client success cross multi internal and external stakeholders
- 5 plus years demonstrated track record of growing existing business or bringing in new business in high tech/SaaS space is a must
- History of managing global accounts with $4B+ in annual revenue and driving over $1M of ACV (Annual Contract Value).
- Extremely well-versed in retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape and/or experience with an email service provider or marketing cloud is a plus
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and expert pipeline management
- Well versed in value based solution selling. Experience with Force Management’s Command of Message and MEDDIC qualification process is a plus
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks
- Great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with decision makers
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email, video conferencing and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners
- Inspired by working in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop
- Expert with Salesforce, Gmail, Google Sheets/Excel, MS PowerPoint/Slides
- Maniacal focus on excellence in Pipeline Generation & Opportunity Progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- Willingness to be coached and the discipline to work a proven sales process from beginning to end.
In Return, we will invest in you; and in your customers. You will be supported by a world class team made up of some of the most prominent names in SaaS who turn our customers into advocates; and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career. Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
We are proud of the culture of flexibility, inclusivity and trust that we have built around our workforce. We are a remote first organization with the option to potentially work in our New York headquarters on occasion moving forward. We love the opportunity to come together – but employees will always have the option on where they work best.
At Bluecore we believe in encouraging an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, demonstrate their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to building a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.