GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world.
At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, and mood!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Client Sales team in Brasília, DF!
- Own the client relationship for a portfolio of different types of Public Sector accounts along all the client sales lifecycle, including leading all client meetings/communications virtually and in-person;
- Become a trusted and valued partner to HR / Benefits contacts as you share their mission to improve employee health, engagement, and happiness;
- Understand clients’ objectives and deliver solutions to help them achieve them throughout the onboarding process and beyond by developing client-specific growth strategies;
- Plan initial client launch as well as ongoing, strategic relaunch and awareness events; partner with the Gympass Activation team to assist in end-to-end implementation;
- Sell new solutions to increase revenue and customer satisfaction;
- Work with a broad range of internal stakeholders (Activation, Customer Experience, Operations, User Growth Marketing, Fitness Partnerships, and Business Development) to develop member growth strategies and deliver on client and company goals;
- Analyze client data; share findings, and develop tailored communication and awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity;
- Continually analyze and improve new and existing client success processes and procedures;
- Provide product feedback (client requirements, product shortcomings, enhancements, etc.) to product management;
- Renew, expand and renegotiate contracts on an annual basis;
- Present formal, quarterly readouts to most senior clients and decision-makers.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Experience in a Public Sector client-facing position managing client relationships and sales;
- Strong knowledge about the Brazilian government laws and procedures;
- Experience with selling HR Solutions, Healthcare or Corporate Benefits is desirable;
- Experience in using Salesforce is a plus;
- Strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, work in a team environment, and solve problems creatively and efficiently;
- Ability to operate independently and leverage lane management as needed;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and extensive ability to manage multiple clients/projects concurrently;
- Ability to monitor data, analyze reports and leverage results;
- Able to analyze and improve current job processes/protocols and anticipate/manage change in a quickly moving global business environment.
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance health.
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months and 3 days off per year.
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation.
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass... Check out our Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.