Key Account Manager (sales)
In under 3 years, Meero has managed to bring disruptive innovation to the world of professional photography. Our AI-powered retouching technology and our global photographers community have helped us achieve amazing traction. We now have 450 Meero employees in 6 offices around the world and gather a community of 50 000+ photographers globally.
We are looking to grow our Business Development team in New York to help us deliver seamless quality to our clients and build the best Sales team in the city.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify targets and potential prospects
- Contact (mailing, calling) prospects to understand their needs
- Manage the full sales-cycle down to contract negotiation
- Establish sales forecasts
- Report on your activities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- You have a first experience in sales, especially on the prospecting part.
- Amazing interpersonal skills. Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous, you are also results-oriented and very comfortable on the phone
- You have the soul of a hunter
WORK @ MEERO
We are Fam - What’s the point spending all these hours together if we don’t have fun?
Loyalty matters - We care about Meero. We are building something meaningful together.
Go fast and Break things - No biggie. Fail at something new then start over.
Give a Shit - Details matter, damn it.
Think BIG - Each one of us has to always shoot for bigger, faster, better. Always.