Key Account Manager at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Key Account Manager at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is transforming the future of renting. You will play a key role in growing Rhino’s relationships with our most important partners and helping develop our engagement strategies.
With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a team that grows Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Develop powerful relationships with senior partners at Rhino’s most strategic accounts, including occasional travel for face to face meetings.
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion.
- Identify new opportunities for growth within clients and troubleshoot issues that occur.
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices.
- Communicate client insights across all relevant departments to optimize customer experience and add value across their portfolio.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 2 - 4 years of experience managing key relationships, ideally at a start-up or real estate company.
- Demonstrable and proven experience retaining and expanding accounts.
- Superb writing and communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player.
- A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals.
- Flexibility - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected.