As a Key Account Manager in the US team, you are responsible for growing revenue from our existing customer base while collaborating with customer success to ensure healthy customers that renew at a high rate.
What You’ll Do
- Use our CRM tool to map and build the account plans and provide forecasts for opportunities identified.
- Arrange regular meetings with key players in the accounts and ensure you are the point of contact for business opportunities, issues, and questions.
- Evangelize 360Learning vision through high-quality product demonstrations and account-specific initiatives.
- Work with all other teams within the company to optimize the customer experience across your portfolio
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within the customer base.
- Access, analyze, present customer reports to draw conclusions and provide recommendations
- Drive customer satisfaction and referenceability
The Skills Set
- ~ 3 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment as an Account Manager or an Account Executive
- A growth mindset and a life-long learning attitude
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong aptitude for relationship-building and nurturing
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- Enthusiasm for our Convexity culture
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Investment. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority.
Who we are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
Read Full Job Description