Key Accounts Director
Latch is seeking a Key Account Director to lead the company’s efforts to develop and expand B2B relationships with large national and global real estate enterprises. This strategic business development role is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. This individual will build and nurture trusted advisory relationships with the most senior and seasoned executives in real estate and will manage especially complex sales lifecycles across a diverse group of stakeholders.
Smart access isn't about locking doors, it's about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world's first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We're looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Cultivates and maintains strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within 20 key national accounts
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts
- Develops and executes strategic account plans to develop and expand corporate partnerships encompassing the full range of the Latch’s smart access solutions
- Leads solution-development efforts by coordinating the involvement of marketing, product, technology, compliance, and other teams
- Exceed quota for signed letters of intent and software agreements
- Assist Channel Account Managers in guiding owners’ selection of channel partners and the execution of purchase orders
- Maintain a deep understanding of our accounts’ portfolios and pipeline in order to systematically expand into key accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of the operating profile of accounts, their key internal stakeholders and decision making criteria
- Maintain up to date and accurate CRM activity
- Enthusiastic about traveling up to 40% of the time to support industry conferences and trade shows, develop new business opportunities and maintain existing relationships.
- Bachelor Degree in Business
- 6+ year's experience in B2B Sales and Strategic Account Management
- Strong communication and solution-selling skills, emerging team leadership skills.
- Strategic mindset, adaptable, energetic, self-motivated, accountable, and results-driven.
- Able to travel 40% of the time
- Real Estate or Enterprise SaaS experience
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend on our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.
Applicant Privacy Notice