Key Accounts Director at Latch
Latch is seeking a Key Account Director to lead the company’s efforts to develop and expand B2B relationships with the largest national and global real estate enterprises. This strategic business development role is responsible for achieving sales quota by solving new problems for existing partners, and launching strategic initiatives with new partners. This individual will build and nurture trusted advisory relationships with the most senior and seasoned executives in real estate, and will manage especially complex sales lifecycles across a diverse group of stakeholders.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully-integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Drive $10M+ in revenue
- Cultivate and maintain strong advisory relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within 15-20 key accounts
- Map complex client organizations and build relationships across the stakeholder landscape
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to land and expand corporate partnerships encompassing the full range of Latch’s smart access and building operating system solutions
- Lead solution-development efforts by coordinating the involvement of marketing, product, engineering, operations, and other teams
- Create and manage milestone-based program plans with our partners to ensure successful execution and value creation
- Exceed quota for executed letters of intent, hardware purchase orders, and software agreements
- Maintain a deep understanding of our accounts’ building portfolios, strategies, and pipeline in order to systematically expand into key accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of the operating profile of accounts, their key internal stakeholders, and decision making criteria
- Maintain up to date and accurate CRM activity
- Enthusiastic about traveling up to 40% of the time to support industry conferences and trade shows, develop new business opportunities, and maintain existing relationship
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree, especially MBA, helpful, but not required
- 7+ year's experience in Enterprise Sales and Strategic Account Management
- Strong communication and solution-selling skills, role model, and team leadership skills
- Strategic mindset, adaptable, energetic, self-motivated, accountable, and results-driven
- Willing and able to travel 40% of the time
- Real Estate or Enterprise SaaS experience
- Track record of success vs. quota of $2M+
- Experience closing large and complex multi-million dollar deals
- Experience managing large scale programs with partners
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Commands respect via intelligence, knowledge, humility
- Proven Leadership Experience -- a leader, a builder, a visionary
- Innovative. The ideal candidate is never satisfied with the status quo... always looking for the next best way to do it
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed startup building the world’s first complete smart access system. We now boast over 200 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City, and a ten minute walk from CalTrain in SOMA San Francisco.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a competitive health package, and an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers. There is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.