The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Influence & execute Corporate level strategy by managing a team of individual contributors. A strong player coach establishing themselves as a leader within the industry and building a highly effective team.
- Meeting with C-suite at brands, agencies or holding companies, to consult on the state of the industry and incorporate TTD into all stages of marketing.
- Recruiting, developing and growing a strong team of individual contributors.
- Innate understanding of the varied business models employed by clients and ability to capture essence of a problem and drive to solution.
- Unafraid of acting decisively and making quality decisions based on excellent judicial skills.
- Constantly reviewing and optimizing work & processes for health of accounts which involves project management of cross-functional teams
- Global Perspective and understanding of different cultures and dynamics. Able to utilize this perspective to be a global thought leader, representing our Company & industry at high-profile events (i.e. the main stage at CES).
- Excels at strategic mindset and using the understanding of our Company vision to set global account objectives.
- Global account ownership for performance against revenue targets and P&L management.
- Ability to take on complex problems and create routes to solutions. Building, maintaining, and executing engagement plans both internally externally with Clients and partners
- Informs our product roadmap and the global client services vision & strategy.
- Excels at building networks internally and externally.
- Can demonstrate significant influence, persuade and collaborate up to C-level at clients as well as influencing and inspiring our internal teams. Working with and being able to influence CMOs and CEOs through superior business insights.
- Able to demonstrate gravitas and communicate at any level.
- Thought leadership about Programmatic marketing.
- 7 + years of strong people management experience.
- Solid background and fluent understanding of the Programmatic market and industry.
- A natural leader and motivator of people with a collaborative team approach.
- Proven record of applying high EQ to manage people’s emotions.
- Extensive experience in professional client strategy/relationship management.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team and industry groups.
- Execute in an intense and fast-paced environment.
- Experience at new business development and pitching.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.