Lead Pre-Sales Engineer at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
As our first US based Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic sales team which is responsible for defining and executing the company’s growth strategy.
You will be addressing our clients' technical needs as well as leveraging your technical and business skills and knowledge of our product to provide an efficient sales journey for our prospective customers. As part of your day-to-day, you will develop relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies, identify their unique technology needs and challenges, and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution.
- Present our complex technical solutions in a clear manner to both technical and business audiences
- Work with account executives, meet with clients and deliver technical insights for business questions regarding the process
- Define and execute end-to-end integration solutions for our biggest customers
- Provide technical mentoring to team members
- Cooperate with various teams within Riskified to enhance processes and meet customers needs
- 3+ years in a pre-sales engineering role with an enterprise B2B product
- Hands-on experience with API integrations
- Familiarity with JSON data structure and JS
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners
- Drive to get results & high sense of urgency
- Understanding of the payment industry preferred
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 400 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: 50 Most Desirable Hi Tech Companies to Work for In Israel
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.