Lead Sales Engineer at Unqork
Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it's a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that enterprise applications require. Our customers are leaders in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork reached unicorn status in 2020, with a valuation of $2B. Unqork has been named one of the Best Startup Employers by Forbes, Best Places to Work by Built In and one of LinkedIn's Top Startups.
- You will report to the Director of Sales Engineering.
- You will work across our sales channels (field, industry, partnership and demand generation), Business Product Development and Solutions Architecture to provide creative solutions to prospective clients.
- You'll provide invaluable insight and develop rapid prototypes to our potential customers.
- You will also be involved in standardizing and improving our platform.
- Be a technical architect and developer for new uses cases and new integrations as we prospect clients.
- Work with the sales teams to manage and present demos, provide technical assessment of client needs and determine requirements.
- Partner with Business Product Development to maintain and standardize use cases and best practices.
- Immerse yourself in Unqork ecosystem, maintaining an understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Unqork in relation to them.
- 5+ years of industry experience, minimum 2 years in a pre-sales environment.
- Proven ability to work with clients: designing specifications, prototyping, and presenting.
- Experience architecting and building scalable web applications.
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, and more.
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs and other web services.
- Relational or other database query experience.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.