Lead Solutions Consultant, Global Accounts at Braze (Greater NYC Area, NY)
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHO YOU ARE
- Act customer first and obsessed with helping brands deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
- Think big and demonstrate excellence in the application of technology to solve all kinds of problems.
- Possess a “Get it done” and “Own it” philosophy to drive customer success leveraging Braze.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML)
- Feel comfortable talking with all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives using language that appropriately translates complex technical and business information.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Build trusted relationships with Braze’s internal teams, external partners, and client account teams to qualify deals, identify business value, and provide technical guidance in order to set proper expectations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Leverage knowledge of a domain or industry to align Braze’s value to the customers’ business and technical problems
- Immerse yourself in our ever-evolving marketing technology landscape while maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Braze in relation to them.
- Conduct discovery meetings to collect, analyze, clarify, and document business requirements during the sales cycle to support the implementation team and produce a detailed solution proposal.
- Work hands-on with prospects and customers to deliver standard, customized and/or strategic solution demonstrations, white boarding, presentations, and best practices that showcase functional capabilities, competitive advantages, and business benefits of the Braze solutions throughout the sales cycle, from demo to proof of concept to design and implementation.
- Provide ongoing, post-sales, technical guidance to the customer’s technical team to drive customer utilization of Braze and customer engagement success
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve Braze’s products and marketing.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role (Sales Engineering / Solutions Consultant / Solutions Engineer) for a SaaS company, that requires a strong mix of technical & client-facing skills.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- Outstanding presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences, whether impromptu on a whiteboard or using presentations and demos
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- Ability to work in an independent, collaborative and fast paced environment
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
- Industry knowledge of the Retail, eCommerce, CPG, QSR, Tech, Media & Entertainment or Gaming industries are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.