About the Job
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented sales associate to join our growing team as a Leasing Sales Associate. This role will focus on helping lease our thousands of properties to interested tenants across our growing portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing large pipeline of leads in CRM, from generating initial interest to receiving applications for a property
- Problem-solving in a constructive and optimistic fashion across many conversations with wide variety of prospective tenants
- Developing process improvements based on your experience and working to scale those improvements across the rest of the team
- Working in partnership with Team Lead to set KPIs and develop roadmap to hit targets
- Coordinating across various departments - Customer Experience, Marketing, Move-In team, and more - to ensure goals are met
Who you Are
- Excellent project manager: you’re comfortable managing hundreds of leads through the funnel with only some oversight
- Comfortable working in white space: Great Jones is fast-growing, and some of our tools and processes are changing as we grow (with your input informing how we develop better processes!)
- Enjoy helping customers: you’re detail-oriented, positive and enthusiastic, and excited to help customers along in the process of finding a dream home
- Excited to work at a start-up: you’re motivated to join Great Jones very early in the start-up experience and have a huge opportunity to join at the beginning of that journey
- Excellent communicator: can craft typo-free emails and communicate effective updates both to managers and customers
- Willing to attend real estate seminars / read real estate materials as needed
- Active real estate license preferred but not required; interest in real estate strongly preferred
- Experienced with Microsoft Office and Excel, and Google Docs and Sheets (e.g. know Excel shortcuts or are able to very easily learn)
- $50,000 annually (mix of salary and commission)
About Great Jones
Great Jones is creating a modern platform to serve the $2 trillion in rental homes owned by small-scale investors.
To start, we’re bringing property management into the 21st century. Property management is a massive industry, with over $40 billion spent each year in the U.S alone. It is deeply fragmented, has great unit economics, and notoriously bad customer experience.
Our team is uniquely qualified to take on this market. Our founders spent over a decade building digital platforms that have powered hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of transactions for businesses.
We are fortunate to be well-funded by truly helpful investors, and are building out a best-in-class team to help us tackle this massive opportunity.