Leasing Sales Specialist at Common
Common’s hands-on, end-to-end property management and technology offering allows us to deliver unparalleled services that address the actual needs of today’s renter while providing significantly above-market returns for our real estate partners. This makes us the preferred choice for city-dwelling adults looking for a stress-free and all-inclusive living environment.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
- Tour prospects through new homes or existing homes. Determine the sales strategy associated with filling a new home vs. existing homes.
- Be an expert on all available products in a region - new homes and existing homes. You should be comfortable speaking about the differences between homes, and able to match/sell the right home to the right prospect.
- Weekly goal setting and demand generation. Determine priority of vacant rooms, based on a number of competing objectives. Communicate those priorities to marketing and inside sales to produce demand against that inventory.
- Work with our development team to design tools and dashboards to support leasing activity for homes.
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (real estate preferred but not required).
- You will be able to demonstrate both a consultative and aggressive selling style if need be, and can tailor our value to respond to prospect’s specific pain points and challenges.
- You are comfortable working in environments where you will be able to take initiative and carve out a path to success for yourself.
- Your schedule is flexible and will be willing to work weekends and evenings if need be.
- Ability to travel to support new home openings in other markets
- Emotional intelligence, coachability and a strong work ethic
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.