A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Palantir builds software that is used by leading commercial and government organizations around the world to solve their most critical problems.
The Leverage team is responsible for putting our software in these organizations’ hands. We sell software, but our responsibilities go far beyond sales. We build relationships that allow our customers to trust us and our deployment teams to thrive. We ensure that Product Development is working to meet our customers’ needs. And we ensure that the work we do with our partners is always aligned with our values.
The Leverage team finds, evaluates, and pursues new business opportunities, and expands relationships with existing customers. We seek the right partners: ones whose missions, objectives, and values align with our own. Then we help them transform their organizations by jointly identifying problems and conveying the potential of our software to solve them. We are tenacious and imaginative when it comes to pursuing business objectives. But we never forget that we only succeed when our customers do.
Our business model is to develop long-term partnerships with our customers. The impact of these partnerships rests on trust. The Leverage team nurtures this trust, understanding structures, and building meaningful relationships at every level of a customer organization. We’re unusually perceptive and comfortable in any number of contexts, from early-stage conversations with stakeholders to structuring deals with executives to engaging with users.
The Leverage team also serves as a critical bridge between our customers and our company. We work with customers to negotiate optimal conditions for our deployment teams to succeed. We also work with our software engineers to ensure that our product development efforts are in line with our customers’ needs. And we protect our company’s values by ensuring that our software makes as much impact on the world as possible — without compromising what we believe.
- Conduct outreach to potential customers in order to identify our next partners.
- Ensure that our software platforms are serving the needs of our customers by facilitating communication between them and our product development teams.
- Develop strategies for driving user adoption and for increasing our reach and impact within the organizations that we serve.
- Cultivate relationships across our business, both with the product development teams building our software and the deployment teams responsible for maximizing its impact in the field.
What We Value
- Explorers at heart, comfortable immersing themselves in abstract and ambiguous business challenges and the intricacies of sometimes opaque institutions.
- A track record of outcomes and ownership, whether in closing deals or coordinating broad business efforts that require thoughtful strategic planning and an attention to the nuances of individual organizations.
- Authentic relationship builders, not professional networkers, with experience working with a broad range of personalities.
- Quick studies and omnivorous learners, eager to educate themselves about our software’s applications and capabilities across the government and commercial sectors.
- Awareness of personal strengths and weaknesses, as well as a willingness to involve teammates with complementary abilities and to let others lead.
- Individuals who are driven by having an impact in the world—not prestige, status, or hierarchy.
- Ability to travel at least 50% and up to 75% of the time.
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.