M&A and Shareholder Activism Sales Specialist at Reorg
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:32 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks, consultants and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Reorg is currently looking for a M&A and Shareholder Activism Sales Specialist to join our dynamic team. They will be charged with driving subscription growth through client outreach, campaigns, demos and prospecting for leads. This individual will act in coordination with the Reorg Sales Team to achieve their growth targets.
Reporting to our Global Head of Account Management you’ll have the opportunity to join a team of thought leaders and share your knowledge and experience, while delivering a product our clients are excited to receive.
- Represent the Reorg M&A product, with a comprehensive understanding of our value proposition for the various client personas
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight into clients needs and workflows
- Meet annual sales and lead activity quotas
- Generate leads and be the main point of contact for clients interested in the M&A product
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Gather market feedback and insights and communicate regularly with product leadership
- Develop the product knowledge necessary to excel at your job, research consumer needs, and communicate how our solutions can meet them
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintain an accurate, detailed sales plan and provide detailed input into TAM analysis
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new unique sales tactics
- Work with the Account Management & New Business sales teams to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
- Act as a liaison between the Reorg M&A team and the Sales team
- 3+ years of working in event-driven equity sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Preference for individuals with prior experience with and an understanding of M&A & Activism situations
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg Research provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg Research complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Read Full Job Description