Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural relationship building instincts to join our Mergers & Acquisitions division. As part of the Growth Organization, with Strategic Growth and Expansion, the M&A Team is driving top-line revenue growth, making our 2020 vision achievable.
The M&A division is the first point of contact for our prospective future partners, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players across the country. You will be the primary point of contact for prospective future partners and a driving force behind Compass’ rapid expansion. You’ll be responsible for building, managing and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Compass’ reach.
You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Compass offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to learn and take your career to the next level!
At Compass You Will:
- Prospect, identify and initiate conversations with key prospective partners that fit the performance and culture expectations of Compass to lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Structure and negotiate deal terms that represent both the target’s driving motivations and Compass’ long-term goals
- Report to company management on the effectiveness of revenue driving initiatives and make strategic recommendations
- Assist the M&A management team with revenue growth initiatives and develop strategies for expedited transactions, better process management and smoother integrations
- Work closely with Compass agents, executives and regional leadership to contribute to the company's overall growth strategy
What We're Looking For:
- Self-starters with track records of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Past experience in sophisticated sales, deal-making and relationship building
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to operate, exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- High energy and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ year of experience; finance, M&A, Marketing and/or sales experience a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.