We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As a Managed Cloud Solutions Architect you will be responsible for architecting, designing, and guiding managed cloud Collibra software installations for clients. You'll be using tools and platforms like Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Anthos, and OpenShift to provision and run Collibra's software on our client's infrastructure. You’ll determine the right building blocks for services, help clients navigate through technical, security, and networking discussions as well as provide implementation details. You'll be expected to handle installations as well as document, train support and professional services teams. This is a greenfield opportunity as we're opening up this practice.A day in the life of a Cloud Solutions Architect at Collibra:
You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Architect, design, and implement enterprise-grade Collibra software solutions running in a managed environment
- Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Collibra Managed Cloud installation and configuration
- Author program as well as documentation for support and partners
- Participate in Collibra community forums, blogs, and marketing events.
- Present at industry events, trade shows, and assist with mentoring Collibra service partners
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Management of Technology, Computer Engineering, or a related field or 8+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in architecture design, implementation, and operations of IaaS and container based deployments
- 3+ years in architecting distributed systems, designing secure, scalable, and elastic architecture
- 2+ years of experience with orchestration systems like Kubernetes
- Understanding of Java software application behavior, PostgreSQL, and able to resolve application issues.
- Experience with customer facing roles, reviewing applications’ architectures, and working with technical teams and developers
- Software development experience using various languages like Java/J2EE, Python or Node.JS is highly beneficial
- Database experience using various RDBMS/NoSQL is expected
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff
- Proficient in authoring and presenting architectural documents and diagrams
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills with sound communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel ( Up to 25% after travel restrictions have been lifted)
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*