Manager, Broker Partnerships
Brokers are and will continue to be integral to Knotel’s rapid growth. Reporting to the Head of Revenue Marketing and working closely with the Growth team, you will be responsible for defining and executing our broker strategy. This includes segmenting the broker market, developing a playbook for how we partner and communicate with brokers, and coordinating with cross-functional teams to manage the marketing and ops engine behind this effort. To be successful in this role, you must have experience either working closely with, or being a broker. In short, you need to understand the dynamics of the broker ecosystem in order to build a long-term, positive relationship with the broker community.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, build, and manage broker relationships in order to grow revenue and thought leadership
- Build operational workflows to support broker partnerships, working cross-functionally with the Growth team
- Work closely with both the Demand Gen and Growth Marketing teams to identify and execute broker collateral, events and campaigns
- Define KPIs to track and measure success of the broker channel
Who You Are
- Self-starter who has the ability to both ideate and get his or her hands dirty
- Have experience being a broker, or at the very least have experience working closely with the broker community
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally you have some ops and or marketing experience; in this role you must be able to map out the who, the what, and the how for this segment
- Some travel may be required
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.