CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation and strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for health screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point for CLEAR.
The Manager, Business Development - Health Pass, is responsible for the expansion of Health Pass across the marketplace through partnership adds and development opportunities. We’re looking for a metrics driven self-starter obsessed with the art of the possibile and relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect and build pipelines to create partnerships consistent with CLEAR’s revenue strategy, attracting repeat business, matrixed across other commercial verticals at CLEAR
- Evangelize the value of Health Pass and its ongoing capabilities to prospects, contextualize its application, utility and functionality, and ultimately drive conversion and adoption of Health Pass by organizations and operators at scale, all with a consultative approach
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals
- Partner with Implementation Teams to smoothly activate deals
- Work to identify and build best practices for your team and others
- Conceptualize, build and automate internal facing dashboards and reports, reflecting performance and activities against KPIs
- Review and analyze client, market data, and industry research for pitch and other client meetings
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience (new lead generation, outbound prospecting, high volume persistence, CRM diligence). Familiarity with Entertainment, Travel, Financial Services & Hospitality industries a plus, and potentially technology and human resources decision makers, a plus.
- Track record of success demonstrated through specific metrics and performance numbers
- Experience using data to identify sales opportunities and improving team performance
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations and building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- You’re mission-centric and inspired and motivated by performance metrics and KPIs
- Experience project managing and being the point of contact to business
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience