Manager, Business Development - Nationals at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:
The Business Development team is responsible for new Health Plan relationships across markets. Our team is accountable to deliver revenue generating partnerships with these enterprise customers. Customers to date include some of the leading Blues plans (e.g., Highmark, Premera, Horizon) and Health Systems (e.g., Sutter) in the country. Business development for Quartet is much more than sales. We are joined at the hip with our partners across the organization to help with product development, marketing, and importantly, Customer Success. Because of the depth of our partnerships, together with Customer Success, we don’t just “leave” after a contract is signed, but rather help to mutually define goals and objectives of our enterprise partnerships and ensure we support the GTM develop against those expectations.
The Manager, Business Development - Nationals will support business development campaigns for prospective National Health Plan clients alongside the VP, Business Development - Nationals.
- Support the development and execution of mutually agreed upon National Health Plan CARR goals as determined by Quartet’s Leadership Team
- Create campaign strategies across prospective National Health Plans to progress partnerships including value creation shaping, buyer mapping, coordination of Quartet’s team to map to appropriate customers, and execution of partnership discussions
- Establish and deepen relationships with prospective clients and other market participants
- Communicate Quartet Health’s value proposition and recent product developments to prospective partners
- Drive and innovate on contracting processes (pricing, governance, etc) across campaigns to ensure quick and scalable nationwide expansion plans
- Align prospective partner expectations and needs to internal resource capacity and planning cycles
- Produce deal specific and generalized marketing collateral
- 5+ years of work experience w/ 2+ years of healthcare experience
- Collaborative team player with a proven ability to partner cross-functionally
- Strong written and oral communication skills; strong analytical abilities
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Previous business development experience
- Healthcare consulting or investment banking experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.