Botify is an enterprise software company that helps brands turn organic search into an efficient, measurable, and sustainable channel for both traffic and revenue growth. Powered by a unique unified data model, prescriptive insights, and automated processes, Botify delivers an end-to-end SEO management solution that enables customers to unlock the true growth potential of their website.
Botify is used by 500+ leading global companies across industries including e-commerce, travel, media & publishing, classifieds, and more, including Expedia, Macy's, Farfetch, Marriott, L'Oréal, Crate & Barrel, Conde Nast, Groupon, Github, Carvana, FNAC Darty, and The New York Times. Botify also partners with leading technology and services companies such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WordPress VIP, Google Cloud, Microsoft Bing, Jellyfish, Chameleon Collective, Foresight Digital, Contentsquare, and iPullRank.
Botify is a fast-growing, VC-backed, SaaS company with $82M in funding and offices in New York, Seattle, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney.
Botify is looking for a Manager of Business Development to train, coach, and manage a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs). This role will play a big part uncovering new opportunities for the sales organization. The Manager of Business Development will also work cross functionally between departments to improve sales processes and drive net new pipeline for Botify.
- Manage a team of BDRs that will be acquired upon arrival
- Train and coach BDR team in sales techniques and relevant product knowledge
- Build upon team activities, collaboration, and culture
- Set and communicate team goals and perform innovative actions that incentivize the team to exceed expectations
- Think big by strategizing creative ways to prospect and set meetings with key decision makers
- Go the extra mile to nurture the professional growth and trajectory of the BDRs
- Get things done by leading by example!
- 1-2 years of closing experience
- 1-2 years of management experience preferred but not required
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments
- Passionate about tech sales and career growth
- Experience providing feedback as a coach/mentor
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and listening skills
In addition to the skills and experience we are looking for, our ideal candidate would embody our core values:
Learn Fast. Progress Faster.
Go the Extra Mile. It’s Never Crowded.
Work Hard. Stay Humble.
Be Bold. Be You.
Botify is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.