Manager, Client Strategy at Attentive
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $40 million Series B investment led by Sequoia in July 2019. We’ve seen 8x customer growth in just one year, and now work with 400+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Urban Outfitters, Coach, & Crate and Barrel. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated manager to help lead our quickly growing Client Strategy team into the next phase of its growth. You will work extensively to train and coach the less experienced members of our team and ensure that all clients get the highest level of service. You will quickly become an expert resource for your team and the first escalation point for all customer requests.
You will also be trusted to funnel your team's feedback to the leadership team and then help come up with a wide variety of new processes and growth initiatives to make sure we have the right tools in place to rapidly scale the team.
You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Design, Engineering, and Marketing to make sure we are able to horizontally scale within existing verticals and across new verticals
- Manage our mid-market Client Strategists with the aim of maximizing client retention and happiness in our fastest-growing segment
- Oversee and lead new coaching + training initiatives across a wide range of areas: data analysis + presentation, client management, objection handling
- Implement new processes and operations vital to scaling the team
- Travel in person to maximize relationships with top tier clients and contribute to upsells + renewals
- Work with executive team (CEO, Head of Product, VPs of CS, Sales, Marketing, Design) to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in a CS/AM role (preferably at a marketing/software company or startup)
- Previous managerial experience
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Extremely personable: excited to coach and develop employees internally and work closely with clients externally
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans
- Daily company-paid lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee on tap
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide events, and other fun stuff
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration