Kustomer is the first-of-its-kind customer service CRM platform built for managing high support volume by optimizing experiences throughout the customer service journey. Kustomer helps brands quickly resolve conversations on all digital channels by automating 40% of interactions via self-service, first contact resolution with intelligent routing, and driving omnichannel experiences between customers and agents. Our open CRM platform minimizes costs by acting as a single record of truth, managing and contextualizing data to drive smarter processes that scale business. Kustomer IQ embeds AI throughout the platform to eliminate repetitive tasks, deflect easy questions, and power support experiences that satisfy customers.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier and Sweetgreen. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum and Jeremy Suriel, has raised over $174M in venture funding, and is backed by leading VCs including: Coatue, Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures and Social Leverage
About the Role
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Sales, the Commercial Sales Manager will be responsible for growing, mentoring, and guiding a team of Commercial Account Executives as we continue to expand our customer base within the Commercial segment.
Who you are
- You have a track record of inspiring individuals and teams to overachieve.
- You are a trainer and a coach who enjoys seeing Account Executives progress in their abilities and careers.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting diving in to help your team succeed. There’s nothing you wouldn’t ask your team to do that you wouldn’t do yourself.
- You enjoy strategizing on deals and business strategies for success.
- You always celebrate the wins!
You'll be responsible for:
- Building and managing members of the Commercial Account Executive team to achieve quarterly bookings targets for the Eastern Region.
- Partnering with the heads of Commercial Sales, Sales Engineering, CX and other key team members to develop a strategy to win business in the Eastern Region.
- You have managed & grown a SaaS field sales team selling high ticket, complex solution sales to small early stage and MidMarket companies.
- You have sold CRM, Contact Center or similar SaaS solutions and understand the business needs and challenges facing CX teams today.
- You have been at an early stage company or business unit and understand how to address challenges that may be “firsts” or haven’t been answered before.
- You can motivate your team to prospect and to build pipeline
- You are analytical and data driven
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: