Manager, Corporate Account Management at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for a Manager of Corporate Account Management to join our rapidly growing sales team and help us expand our salesforce. We value hard work and a positive attitude and are looking for a hands-on, accomplished, quota-carrying sales leader to share their skills, who can think creatively, make an immediate impact and who can help us build on our high velocity and improve our already strong win rates!
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and retain the top account management talent necessary to meet and exceed targets.
- Inspire, empower, coach and motivate a team of 5+ corporate account managers with expansion sales targets against and assigned book of existing customers
- Meet and exceed sales bookings targets consistently. Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings numbers based on expertise in MEDDPICC qualification and sales process review.
- Direct sales activities within the assigned corporate segment, set expectations, provide guidance, establish accurate plans and forecasts, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline and executing each phase of the sales process, drive short-term and long-term results to maximize overall territory growth objectives.
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases and ROI, demonstrate the differentiated value of BetterCloud and negotiate favorable pricing and terms by selling value and ROI.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, partners, and competitors; develop proactive strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPI) for sales team
- 1-3 years’ successful experience building, managing and leading sales teams for a high growth technology company and 3-5+ years direct sales experience.
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader.
- SaaS experience is preferred. Selling into IT is a +
- Experience navigating legal, security and purchasing processes.
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves and drive revenue.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; ability to negotiate and build strong business relationships both outside and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate resolutions.
- Strong capabilities in planning and executing account strategy by segment and geography, creating and presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance and being accountable for results to executive management.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.