Manager, Customer Success (CSM)
- People leadership. This includes:
- Improve and build processes and tools to scale the growing Customer Success organization
- Monitor and report on the overall customer health of all customers for your segment. You own the client health for your segment.
- Assist your segment team members in coming up with solutions to their problems. You will also act as an escalation point for your segment if there are client or process issues.
- Help set and monitor objectives, goals, strategies, and measures for each CSM within your segment
- Day to day involvement on cross-functional projects with Sales, Marketing, Product & Engineering.
- Ensure that your team members are adequately trained and to raise any skill gaps to the Director.
- Manage small portfolio of direct customer relationships (up to 30% allocation)
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5+ years of management experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Digital marketing and/or MarTech experience required
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus
- Retail marketing experience is a plus
- Experience coaching, leading and hiring a top performing team
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- History of exceeding retention, revenue and growth goals
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation stipend
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy