Manager, Customer Success Operations at Sisense (Greater NYC Area, NY or Remote)
DRIVE EFFICIENCY ACROSS CUSTOMER SUCCESS & OPERATIONS
Customer Success Operations is part of a rapidly growing Revenue Operations team. CS Ops is responsible for the management of CS forecasting and targeting processes, as well as other processes, policies, and insights that contribute to increased productivity and effectiveness of the CS organization at Sisense. This role will serve as a trusted advisor and partner to CS leadership, as well as an interface to the broader Revenue Operations team.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a high-impact global-team. As a member of this dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in developing processes and analytics to drive key decision making within the Customer Success organization while tackling challenging business problems and supporting change and innovation within the organization. This is a highly collaborative role, which requires excellent analysis skills, project management skills, organization, prioritization, clear communication, stakeholder management, and a passion for customer success.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Our Director of Revenue Operations brings operational experience and has grown in her career in companies both large and small. She brings a wealth of knowledge around go-to-market operations and understands what’s required to drive productivity and efficiency across the organization.
This role sits within our Business Operations team. Our VP of Business Operations has built Revenue Operations teams from the ground up and has a track-record of leading high-performing teams and driving business transformation in a number of industries, including software companies like Sisense.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll develop a basic understanding of our Go-To-Market Strategy, Customer Success Process, and Revenue Streams.
- You’ll calculate basic Customer Success business KPIs and understand the customer lifecycle process.
- You’ll have met with the key stakeholders from the CS and Systems team and participated in key cadence meetings.
- You’ll have a basic understanding of our CS tech stacks: Salesforce (SFDC), Gainsight, Configure, Price Quote (CPQ) and other tools.
By Day 60...
- You’ll assist in developing, reporting, and automating key performance metrics for the CS organization.
- You’ll provide ongoing support to audit key CS metrics within Salesforce to ensure accuracy in reporting across the business.
- You’ll contribute to driving resolution on cross-functional projects across Customer Success, Business Operations and Systems.
- You’ll collaborate with CS leaders to develop and support ongoing projects and initiatives.
- You’ll meet with line leaders and operational teams to support ad-hoc analysis.
By Day 90...
- You’ll be handling CS targeting and forecasting ongoing practice with CS Leaders
- You’ll be the natural go-to across the business to understand and support CS metrics
- You’ll suggest improvements in reporting efficiency and enforce an operating cadence around forecasting and operational reporting across the global CS teams
- You’ll coordinate with cross-functional teams to identify and make recommendations for process improvements, handle ad-hoc projects, CS training, and other team enablement
- You’ll provide strategic guidance to the Business Systems team to assist in streamlining departmental workflows and processes in Salesforce and Gainsight
- You’ll structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing recommendations.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have demonstrated success supporting processes, programs, and tools to improve efficiency within a Customer Success departments
- You’ve created and supported analysis for a Customer Success department including forecasting, weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics, targets and ad hoc analysis
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to translate key business initiatives from CS stakeholders to project work with deliverables, and you’ve executed these projects in partnership with an IT or Systems team.
- You have experience with both Salesforce and Gainsight
- You have experience leading/managing projects and associated deliverable work
- You are known for looking two steps ahead to prepare for the future state and not just focused on the “right now”
- You have experience prioritizing multiple projects in a fast paced environment and aligning deadlines across multiple stakeholders
- You have experience working within Excel and would consider yourself an Intermediate to Advanced user
- You have rigorous attention to detail and ensure accuracy and effective execution of all projects and tasks undertaken, especially when data is involved
- You have demonstrated excellent interpersonal relationship skills with ability to operate in a cross functional environment.
- You have demonstrated that you take initiative, require little direction and have a positive attitude
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.