Manager, Customer Success at Bluecore
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!
- Coach and drive performance of each person on the team and effective at removing roadblocks to improve team performance
- Develops others to meet their full potential through training, rewarding talent and sharing success
- Communicates effectively within your CSM team, so people are motivated and clear about expectations and holds everyone accountable
- Be the point person for raised customer issues and help guide your team through client relations and take a customer centric approach day to day problem solving
- In addition to team management you may potentially be a player coach, managing a small book of business at times
- Demonstrates clear, effective decision-making skills in solving difficult problems and exercises sound business judgment
- Assumes personal accountability for actions taken, or not taken, when problems arise
- Analytical; collects data and makes insightful decisions based on data
- Seek lessons in your success and failure (one of our core values at Bluecore!) and maintain a growth mindset
- Supervise and report on the overall customer health of all customers for your segment. You own the client health for your segment.
- Improve and build processes and tools to scale the growing Customer Success organization.
- Help set and monitor objectives, goals, strategies, and measures for each CSM within your segment
- Continuous improvement on cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product & Engineering.
- BA/BS degree plus 5 plus years experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce. Either team leadership or managerial experience required.
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is required as you will have to be able provide omnichannel strategic advice internally as well as externally
- Digital marketing and/or martech experience is a plus!
- Prior experience managing clients and the desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive with a desire to work in a results-oriented and fast paced environment
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
Bluecore is a multi-channel personalization platform that gives retailers a competitive advantage in a digital-first world. Unlike systems built for mass marketing and a physical-first world, Bluecore unifies shopper and product data in a single platform, and using AI/ML, activates welcomed personal experiences at the speed and scale of digital. Through Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching, brands can personalize 100% of communications delivered to consumers through their shopping experiences, anywhere.
This comes to life in three core product lines:
- Bluecore Communicate™ a modern email service provider (ESP) + SMS
- Bluecore Site™ an onsite personalization product
- Bluecore Advertise™ a paid media product
Bluecore is credited with increasing lifetime value of shoppers and overall speed to marketing for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune, Crain's, Forbes and BuiltIn as well as ranked on the Inc. 5000, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.